The Key To Health Is Growth.
An essential component of any healthy living organism is growth. When any living thing stops growing, it begins the slow crawl to death.
Your business isn’t any different. For your business to survive it needs to grow.
The problem: To grow your business, you need a steady stream of new clients, and the challenge for any business is where do you find those clients, and how do you get them?
The answer: Make an investment into the future of your business by building a StoryWorks sales funnel that over time creates a steady flow of “warm” leads that you can convert into paying customers. Do this and you will have a highly effective inbound marketing system for your business.
“Marketing should be easy and it should work. Whether you run a small business or a large business, the easiest and best marketing plan starts with a sales funnel. It doesn’t matter what you sell, if you use words to sell your products, a sales funnel will work.”
– Donald Miller, Dr. JJ Peterson – Marketing Made Simple: A Step-By-Step Storybrand Guide For Any Business
When Is A Sales Funnel Effective?
A sales funnel is a marketing system designed to grow your business and will be effective when:
- You know who are your target customers.
- You’ve developed an SEO strategy to attract and drive those customers to your website.
- You have a clear message that will resonate with their hearts.
- You have a website that clearly states your customers’ problem, who you are, and explains the solution you provide, a simple plan with a clear call to action to get what you offer, overcome their problem, and experience success.
- You offer a secondary “Call To Action” with a Lead Generating PDF to download in exchange for their email address. that provides helpful information to help them overcome their problem.
- You create an automated email campaign to respond to your gathered emails to begin a conversation and share additional information to help your customer overcome their problem and experience success.
Investing in your business and building a StoryWorks sales funnel creates a marketing machine that will attract, nurture, and send to you “warm” leads that you can convert into sales. Twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Even while you sleep.
Typically in this space, I would ask a client to share their testimony how a StoryWorks sales funnel has helped them grow their business, but for this blog topic I thought I would instead share an experience of my own.
“You and I are a lot alike. For years I have owned a small business, StoryWorks.design, building website for clients with the constant struggle of locating and developing good solid leads that I could turn into website sales. In February of 2020, after reading Donald Millers book, “Building A Storybrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen,” I took a leap of faith and few to Nashville, Tenessee to be trained by Donald Miller, Dr. JJ Peterson and Koula Kalahan and become a Storybrand Certified Guide. After returning home I decided I wanted to expand StoryWorks and offer more marketing products than just building websites, I decided to rebrand and become StoryWorks.Marketing. Doing this required building a new website and basically starting from scratch regarding SEO.
For the past 10 months I have been “practicing what I preach” and thought I would share my own results (10 months of time) from building a sales funnel for my own business. As of November 2020 (10 months):
- I am now averaging just under 1000 unique visitors to my website each month.
- During the month of November 2020 I had 50 dowloads of my Lead Generating PDF.
- The 50 downloads produced 10 Schedule Discovery Calls.
- And (as of now) these warm leads converted into 3 new paying clients.
In short, November 2020 was a very good month for me. I’d love to help you have a good month as well. Schedule A Call and let’s talk!”
– Tim Yates, Owner, StoryWorks.Marketing