Questions To Consider
So now that you understand the impact that the Storybrand Framework can have on your marketing message, here are some questions for you to consider regarding your business.
- Have you positioned your brand as the guide or as the hero?
- Could you write your customer’s story?
- What do your customers want?
- What are your customer’s internal, external, and philosophical problems?
- Have you created a clear plan for your hero to win the day?
- Are your calls to action clear?
- Have you helped your hero imagine how you can improve their lives?
- Have you identified the consequences that you have helped your hero avoid?
A great place to begin is by going to MyStorybrand.com and create your own Storybrand Brandscript and begin to grow your business!
If you confuse, you lose. – Donald Miller