Storybrand Website Examples
We believe your website should be a sales machine.
“The biggest mistake clients make when it comes to websites is making them too complicated. Most businesses need website that serves a single purpose: it creates sales. Creating sales may not be the main reason you are in business, but it is the main reason you will stay in business. Your website should be a sales machine.” – Donald Miller, Marketing Made Simple
Read avoidable mistakes your likely to make on your website.
- You are using too much insider language.
- You are using too many words in the header.
- The call to action buttons use passive language.
- The call to action buttons are not repeated down the page.
- The images do not relate to the product or back-up the words your using on the page.
- The language is cute or clever but not clear.
- The site does not promote a lead generator.
- Your using a slide-show so the text changes too fast and frustrates potential customers.
- The site tells your story rather than inviting customers into a story.
A StoryWorks Website Provides:
Using a proven marketing framework, the Storybrand Framework, we help you define the problem your customer is experiencing and the solution you provide, to help you discover the words that will resonate with your customers’ hearts.
Includes 1-Year of Hosting
We host your website on our award winning servers. Includes SSL, daily backups and staging servers.
A responsive website designed with the 9 sections of a Storybrand Website.
Invite your customer into a story using these nine sections – The Header, The Stakes, The Value Proposition, The Guide, The Plan, The Explanatory Paragraph, The Video, Price Choices, and the Junk Drawer.
Affordable Cash Friendly Plans
Investing in your business can be stressful. Our goal at StoryWorks is to get you the complete sales funnel you need in a way you can afford.